Well. Here we are. A month into 2016 and here’s what I have to show for it:
- I learned that you can remove gel nail polish at home on your own. You don’t HAVE to fall into the trap of “oh I need to go into get this polish removed…so while I’m there I should probs just get them re-done”…but that will probably still happen.
- We have a surplus of dips at our apartment because Super Bowl. Want to come eat chips and dip with us?
- I bought a new planner, and to make myself feel more accomplished I write down things I can easily check off. Not quite to the point of “brush teeth” as a check box, but we’re getting there.
- We’re adjusting to grocery shopping for both of us slowly but surely. It is shocking the amount of broccoli and brussel sprouts we eat, mostly because we eat roasted vegetables all the time all the time for every meal.
- ( ^ that’s to balance out the excess chips and dip)